As the saying goes, the only constant in life is change. This is why we like to setup annual reviews with all of our clients. It is important to make sure that as your life changes, you are still protecting that which matters most.
Contact us if any of these have happened since we last spoke:
· turned 30, 40, 55, 60, 65, 67, 80
· engaged or married
· new child or grandchild, wife pregnant
· bought or sold a house
· received an inheritance, windfall, settlement
· concerned about new taxes, healthcare laws, etc.
· college bound child · high school-bound child
· changed or lost job · new business, changed or lost business partner
· lost a spouse or child
Many of these really do come with an added risk, a need for more protection, or even a reduction in protection.